EMOTIVE BRANDING & DESIGN
I’m passionate and approachable and I always strive for results driven work. I have been creating beautiful looking annual reports for corporate clients, membership organisations and PLC’s for a number of years. My long standing experience in designing annual reports means that I understand the importance of stakeholders, corporate reporting standards and communicating to investors in a clear and coherent way.
My clients get more than just an experienced design professional they get an individual with industry knowledge of business, marketing, targets and social media…many of my clients use me as a general soundboard for ideas and their vision.
Think of me as your external in house graphic designer!
Some of my clients…
Why I’m a report and brochure design specialist?
- I am familiar with understanding and using branding guidelines. When I work NHS projects their branding guidelines are 124 pages, I have to be aware of all the content! I have also created branding guidelines for my clients.
- I can convert the Annual Report into Accessible Document so it becomes accessible to everyone, including the visually impaired, the blind or those with a motor disability.
- I am also well versed in producing documents in various languages, some of clients require 7 different languages (NHS if they ask)
- I have an extremely quick turnaround, if you require changes to be made in time for a meeting I make it happen.
- I am familiar with managing various sets of changes from different people
- I actually check for typos, grammar or anything that looks slightly odd while producing the design and highlight what I find to you
- I have developed a very efficient way of producing Annual Reports allowing you to check the content once in position while at the same time I have time to be creative. My clients are never left waiting for me – I will work in tandem with you reducing time and cost.